*Strand Length: 15.5 inches (all lengths are an approximation). long
Hole Sizes (Most beads...NOT ALL):
4mm: about 0.5 to 0.6mm
6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm: about 1mm
NOTE: THESE HOLE SIZES APPLY TO MOST BEADS BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not reimburse for the following issues:
- If the name on the price tag does not match name of in the listing. This does not mean the wrong item is sold or is misrepresented.
- We will not accept a return if the hole size of a bead does not fit your string or if the hole size is too small or too large. Bead hole size is not grounds for return or reimbursement.
- Please note that not all beads on every strand are going to be perfect.
At our price point, we do not reimburse for a few defective beads on a strand. That is not to say we will be unreasonable if a strand is significantly flawed.
- Not everything is going to match perfectly to what you see on your monitor or your phone. This is part of buying jewelry and beads online. Please understand this before purchasing. If you do not think something matches what you see on your screen and want to return an item, unfortunately, we will sometimes have to take a subjective stance on whether it can be returned or not. Please be OK with this before purchasing.
- If we make a mistake or typo somewhere in the name or description, THAT IS NOT GROUNDS FOR RETURNS OR REFUNDS. If your item matches the picture then that is what we go by. Please go by the pictures when purchasing. If there is a mistake in the title or description, or if the tag on a stone does not match the description when it is an obvious mistake and the item obviously matches what you see in the pic, then we will not accept a return or give you a refund. We are human and will sometimes make a mistake here or there. Hopefully you can understand. :)
- We try to be as accurate as possible with bead size and strand length in the description, however, due to many factors we will not reimburse for slight bead size differences (0.8mm and under) nor strand length differences (1 inch shorter or less). Especially if the bead is a low priced, say $5, strand. If it is an expensive bead please message us and we will try to work something out. We will try to be as reasonable as possible.
- Also, most beads are made of natural stones and will have color variations. We try our best to have the picture be the closest representation of the stone you are getting. However it is not feasible to get an exceptional representation every time. Therefore, unless the strand is significantly different in color from the natural variations a stone can have, we will not reimburse for slight color variations, differences in color textures, and/or differences in color transparencies. That is not to say we will not be reasonable and work with you if something does not meet your standards. However, in some cases, we will have to make an arbitrary decision on this and other matters.
- Sometimes a new batch of items will have slight variations in color or something else to the original batch in the picture. We do NOT always take a new pictures for every new batch of items that comes in, even if it looks slightly different from the original batch in color or whatnot. Please understand this before you purchase.
- Will not compensate, replace, or refund for slight imperfections, defects, or damages such as paint chipping, scratches, slight color variations from photo, and/or minor detail issues or minor damages. If you want to replace them buyer has to ship them back at their own expense. Please understand this before you purchase.
Please accept this and all other policies before purchasing.
Please read and accept our return policy before purchasing.
All sizes and measurements are an approximation. Will not compensate for size variations.